Today I’m gonna show ya’ll a kool t-shirt cut. It’s real easy, and u don’t need a sewing machine or anything. You can transform any shirt you want and give it a new kool style. I show ya’ll how to do one cut, but be creative, there is SO much more you can do, once you started!
1. Lay your shirt out, and cut off the side seams and the sleeves.
2. Then you need to cut the sides as in picture (x). Make sure that you mark the spaces between the cuts with a ruler to make sure they r all the same. Make them about 5cm (2inches) wide and 8cm (3inches) deep. Use a ruler though… trust me, it will look better ;). Make the cuts up till when the arm sleeves would be.
3. Oh yea, cut off the bottom seam.
4. Now, u need to knot the back and front cut ends with each other.
5. Then you can cut the rest of the sleeves off.
6. Cut off the collar. U can keep it round or make it a V-neck.
7. Flip the shirt, and cut it right above where the first knot starts.
8. Flip the back part over and make the extension for the two bands for the neck holder.
9. Make a knot with these two bands while u wear the shirt.
What else can u do?
- instead of cutting the sleeves short, u can leave them (just cut off the end seams) and cut the collar a lil wider, to let the shirt fall off ur shoulders.
- u can do the same thing, with only one row of knots in the back. simply cut the shirt at the back all the way from top to bottom and make the cuts for the knots there. cut off the sleeves though, it looks better.
- look at my next post, it shows you how to make a matching bracelet with the left overs.